Sunday 11 April 2010

Another day and another card, well two actually

So here we go again. Feels like I've been running around for ever and are so tired. I have done nothing much since I've got lots of pain. Yes, again. The weather is changing from warm to cold, from sun to rain all the time. Makes my joints go nuts that's for sure.

So here comes a second and third entry for Passion for Promakers. Is that OK? I hope so. The theme is
"The young ones". There is actually a reason to why it's two cards. One of my brothers has twin girls and as much as they share. They don't need to share birthday cards as well. They are two girls and not one. Question is who is who? I never going to learn. These girls are crazy about pricesses and flower. They turn 6 years old and their highest dream is to see our crown princess get married this summer. :)

Second challenge for these cards is Just Magnolia. The theme over there is "Punch it out" and so I have. At least a little. Some leaf for the flowers on the card. Punches are McGill and Woodware.


For DP I've used Forever Friends Pink Parafit, flower are a mix out of Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts and Panduro. Also the lace comes from Wild orchid crafts. Charm is from Scraplagret. Have also used a few dew drops and a copic spica glitter pen. The letters are made with a sizzix alpha called Monde something something. On this lower card I've also used so clear glossy accent to make the name stand out a little more.


This my friends is all from me for today. I wish you a wonderful Sunday and hope that you'll have a really good evening.

Hugs for you all,
Marie

7 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what pretty cards. I'm sure your nieces will love them. The images are so sweet and your colouring is fab. I love how you've added their names to their cards. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a pretty card Marie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Tracy said...

Really pretty cards Marie.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are so cute.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

Aw such adorable cards & so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Wiccababe said...

so pretty Marie
thanks for joining us at pfp and good luck
hope you'll join us for the new challenge that went live today and have you thought about trying out for the DT call? details on the blog
Debbi
xx

Jane said...

Wow! gorgeous cards! the lace is so beautiful. thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xx