Sunday 4 April 2010

Just Magnolia Monthly special

Hi on this post again! :)
Some new photos of the card. Have spent way too much time on it not to show it off. :)






Hi there everyone!
Sitting by my mum's computer today and try to get a few photos burned down to CD's. The burner at home has taken a long vacation as it seems.

Since I spent last night, well the night before that making a card for this challenge at Just Magnolia, which is "Fold it". I better show it of as well. It has taken some time to make this one, but I had tons of fun. Maybe I went a little too far with the flowers this time, but since I placed a flower bed infront of the fence, it needed to be alot of them. :)

I've used an old fence stamp, one of the winter kit Tildas and an old church stamp from Magnolia as well. It gave this result.



As you can see I made a stair step card with a few folds. The card is for a young lady who will have her "konfirmation" in a month or two. Made the card for her grandmother to give to her. I do hope they all like it. I sure did have a lot of fun making it.

Time to get back to business and burn some photos again. I wish you a good day and evening. I hope I will be allowed to sleep the whole night tonight. Neither Philip nor Willy slept tonight. It's in other words a new foggy day. Lucky for us mum and dad cooked for us today. Thanks for that!

Hugs to all,
Marie

2 comments:

Jane said...

Stunning card! Love every little detail and your colouring is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Emma said...

WOW such a stunning card and so beautiful.
Hugs Emma x