Tuesday 20 April 2010

Passion for promarkers and Cupcake craft challenge

Hi and hello! Mi back again. Right from the dentist, oochh. One more thoot ready to do it's work, one more to go. Wonder what I've done to deserve this? Well, halfway there anyway.

So for this my new card I been experimenting a little bit. A while back I got some fabric flowers from a scrapping friend size MEGA big, and that's the flower not my friend. :) They are all plain white and I found that a little dull. The challenge at CCC this week is red and white so I thought. PROMARKERS time to work again! I bled a little more than I expected and look a bit sloppy on the photos but IRL it's totally OK. I used lots of blender pen as you understand since I coloured the thing in with crimson red, just as the DP from Pinkpretticoat. Lovely papers and so useful! Have also used a strip of mirri board in red for some nice effect to the soft feeling of the flower.

For the middle of the flower I punched a circle in a good size for my flower, coloured it in with the crimson pen. Then added a layer of microbeads, covered it all up in some glossy accent. Waited and waited for it to dry, then coloured it again and then repeated it all once more and finished with a new layer of colour here and there. Glued on a few dew drops for some detail and here it is.

I do hope this count for "In the garden" as the challenge is at Passion for Promarker. And as told before CCC have the theme of "Red and white".

I don't really know what happend to this photo, the one below is more acurate in colour way.


It was great fun to do something new (for me that is) and now I will soon get back to the crafting room. Have a another little "In the garden" on the go. Started it yesterday alread, can I enter twice PFP? :)

Time to hook the card up to the challenges. Take care!

Hugs,
Marie

6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a pretty card. The flower looks gorgeous and it goes to show how versatile our promarkers are!! The clean and simple layout is fab and the gingham paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ps you can enter our challenge as many times as you like :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a pretty card. Love the flower and clean and simple layout. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Marie. Love how you've done the flower and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous colour.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Wiccababe said...

what a bold and stunning card
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Caryn said...

Great card, what a different way to use your PMs.

Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx