Thursday 1 April 2010

Friday sketchers week 95

Hello again!
Another card made and finished. Have had the image laying around for ages. Coloured and done. Think I've coloured this one with inkadinks, or maybe the normal refills from TH. Don't recall anymore. Seems to be one or two problems with blogger today, so I hope that I will be able to get my pictures in here before it's too late to take part in the challenge. Tomorrow it's Friday again. It goes so fast.

The sketch for this week at Friday Sketchers

The image I've used is from Bildmålarna.se, coloured with inks, flowers from prima, cardcandy from cardcrafts, and old papermania paper pad is used for DP. Some "dew drops" and ribbon from Bunny Zoe is also used. Sentiment written by my parters old Dymo laber. And I think that's all I've used for this card.



Wish you all the best for the Easter!

Hugs,
Marie

No comments: