Wednesday 14 April 2010

Just because of the fun of it

I made this card a while back. It's a coulpe of high hope stamps and at that time I was trying to learn how to colour in only one colour. This was my first attent to it and I kind of mixed different kinds of grey. Not to prefere but now I've learned. Stay to one kind of gray like warm grey, cool grey etc. It is coloured with promarkers pens.

I do like the card anyway maybe because the image makes me smile. Now time to head of for the hospital again. A few dewdrops are used to reflect the water. Leafy thing is from Marianne Design and so is the flowers. Ribbon from stash. Background paper is a down load and the stripy one is from my stash. Don't know where I got it.

Have a good day!
Marie

2 comments:

Emma said...

Fantastic card Marie, love the image and gorgeous paper.
Hugs Emma x

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a fabulous card Marie. Love the papers you've used and the cute image also. Hugs Michele x