Sunday 18 April 2010

Tilda as Snow white

Sunday again! Doesn't the weekend pass way to qickly? Grey weather today as well and as a letter in the mail my joints are not feeling too well. I just want to go and sleep and wake up when it all has passed. What a wonderful dream!

Last night when Mr Sandman forgot to pay me a visit I made this card with one of the new Tildas from the Spring kit. Lots of sweet stamps in there. I've coloured her with my promarkers and used DP from Bo Bunny I believe. I've bought so many stripy ones recently that I can't hold them apart. Lace is from Wild orchid crafts. I coloured it with one of my promarkers to fit the colours. Flowers are from Panduro but I kind of embossed them with the Swiss dots instead of keeping the original look. Buttons from Papermania, half pearls in gold from Bunny Zoe. Letter stamps from Panduro as well.

My white pen kind of ruined the image as it smeared the red colour. Please prettend that it's not there. -LoL-

The card is for following challenges
* Just Magnolia - sketch and option of Thank you
* Cupcake Craft Challenges - Childhood Memories (Snow white representing all books that I used to read as a kid).
* Simon Says challenges - Movie theme. I guess my move is pretty clear isn't it? :) And the flowers are dry embossed...

Well of to bed for some rest and heat on my back. Take care, who knows I might even get back later on with a new card if some energy pops up again. :)

Hugs,
Marie

5 comments:

Nicki said...

This is gorgeous, I love Tilda as Snow White, your colours are perfect.

Nicki, xx

Dena said...

Awe! I love your Sleeping Beauty!!! This is so cheerful!
Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is very cute - I like the striped paper combines with the orange background and pale blue ribbon. It ties in well all together!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamps Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Jane said...

Such a sweet card! This image is perfect for the challenge! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card, beautiful colours and love the cute Tilda.
luv
Debby