Thursday 8 April 2010

Lili of the Valley challenge No 50

Good evening!
Here comes my second card for tonight. Have recently bought a bunch of Lili of the Valley stamps. Just love cat images and they have the cutest little one called Thomas. :) My own cats are called Hasse and Tage after two old swedish comedians. They are soon two years and do try there best to be as funny as the originals.

Well then, the challenge at LOTV challenge is to use blue, silver and one other colour. Hope I've done that. Blue and silver and some pink. I've coloured this one with my distress inks and I kept asking myself why I didn't use my promarkers. My answer to myself was that it's good to challenge yourself even a little more once in a while and so I did. :)

The card comes here, a very simple one but the image is so cute that it doesn't need to be much on it. At least that's what I think.


The DP are from Pink Pretticoat all in in duck egg blue. (Little hearts, gingham, and solid) Fave colour of mine! The hat pins did I make myself with some silver pearls and blank hat pins. Very relaxing exercise! Ribbon from Wild orchid craft. The pearls are from Pagoni.se. Some card candy in the corners. Well, that's it I guess.

Now time for some relaxing television and then bed time. Will be a long day tomorrow as both my boys are at home. They always are during Fridays. And I always get really tired. :) Lots of energy, but now are one of them sick and really cranky. Not so much fun. Just hope that Willy won't get it as well.

A good night to you all,
hugs
Marie

1 comment:

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Marie. Love the colours you've used and the sweet image also. Hugs Michele x