Monday 5 April 2010

A card made for "Kort i Fokus"

This card I show you today I start to take part in a Swedish challenge called "Kort i Fokus" but I never finished it in time. It is like that every now and then you know. I couldn't decide if it was ready or not. In the end I didn't put anything more on it. Maybe a little sentiment would have been nice. Not too late before I send it away is it?


Anyway, I've used an image from Whiff of Joy, coloured her with inkadinks brights. Flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts, spellbinders scalloped and ordinary circles are used, ribbon from Panduro, DP bought from Skaparlusten, Punsh from MS. A pink pearlmaker has also been out to decorate the card.

Hope you'll have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

Emma said...

Aw such a beautiful card, adorable image and gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of papers. x