Saturday 3 April 2010

Friday Sketchers week 96

Happy Easter! Have been on tour today with all of my boys. They wanted to go by bus in to the city and so we did. Visited the "Golden M" as well, but I think that they rather would have gone to the toy store. More fun there. It's a real spring day here in Kalmar today, sun is shining and the wind is cold, but not as it was the other day.

I spent last night making a card for Friday Sketchers Challenge. This week's sketch is made by Tanja and it looks like this and it was really nice to work with. Thanks for that!


For my card I've used a Sarah Kay image that I don't remember the name of, but really cute of course. :)
She is coloured with distress inks from TH in different kind of blues. I've paired her up with Basic grays Wisteria Lane collection. Some blue pearl maker is used, as well as a few dew drops. Flower from Prima, and cherrie blossoms from Wild orchid Crafts and so is the hat pin. The leafy things is made with a die from Marianne Design. The cat charm is from Landstoken.se. Some stickles from Rangers in colour of platium as my fave card maker does them.


Well, Philip is really angry at the moment so I better go and see if I can make him a little happier. He fell a sleep on  the bus and didn't like that he has missed out of the ride. Two year olds, terrible two has gotten a new meaning with him...Luck for us he get older every day. - smile -

Happy Easter!

Hugs,
Marie

3 comments:

Lyn said...

A beautiful card, I love that Sarah Kay image and love the colours that you have used

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Marie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Stampin'Piper said...

WOW, what a beautiful card! Love the colours! Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja