Thursday 1 April 2010

April's first card

Finally some energy again to make a few cards. This week is a good one as it's possible to combine a few challenges again. Kind of like that when I feel so tired all the time.

This card is for Passion for promarkers (Use two images on your card), Papertake weekly (open challenge), Just Magnolia (sketch) and for Crafty Creations (Anything Goes)


The sketch looks like this
My card looks like this and of some reason I went totally lilac today. Not my usual colour but it turned out OK. I'm more of a blue girl, but to keep crafting fun, change colour every now and then. :)


I've used two Magnolia images, Diary Tilda, and spring fence. The sentiment stamp is from Prickig form. Flowers are from Wild Orchids craft and Prima, leaf is made with a die from cuttlebug, small dew drops from Bunny Zoe, the big ones from a local flower shop (really cheep as well, we like that don't we?) Pins are from WOC as well. Some cream pearlmaker, and three different kind of stickles (lavender, golden rod and platinum) is used as well. DP from Papermania.

It's really sunny outside today but the wind is cold. My boys are at kindergarten and have a small easter celebration. Wasn't sure that the little one could go there today, bad cough but we gave it a try anyway. They call me if he needs to go home. He loves being there so and I kind of need the rest when they are away. Tons of pain in my joints and not much sleep because of that. Lucky for me I have my crafting so I can forget at least a little about it. :)

Feel a little sad today as well. Found out yesterday that they have foud the remains of three of the missing nine cats from the cat shelter that burned down on New year's day. Didn't thought all of them had made it, but it's sad anyway. Now there is only 6 missing but I think they are gone as well, but you never know, do you?

Have a good day!
Hugs,
Marie

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a beautiful card. The images are adorable and the paper is perfect. The flower arrangement is stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Marie. I adore the images and the colour scheme is perfect.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck!
Hugs Tracy x

Renate said...

Beautiful card and colors. I like the coloring you did on Tilda. Thanks for joining the papertake weekly

Hugs Renate - GDT Papertake Weekly

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Marie. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Beautiful card and so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x